Friday, August 31, 2007

A New Picture Test



Here´s a picture of the peak we can sometimes see from our new house....well, if it uploads. Finally, I have broken the code! We are up and running with pictures, text, and maybe even some video. Yesterday, the clouds parted, and we saw this peak off in the distance from our porch, bathed in alpenglow. It's called Cayambe, and the equator passes directly through it. I wonder if the toilet bowl on the summit knows which way to spin?

Scroll down below, and check out the original posts from the first week...now with the pictures I have been meaning to include!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very, Very, Very cool to see all these pictures. It reminded me allot of being on deployment. I bet you see allot of Chevy "luvs", and toyota hiluxes, huh? You guys just be careful, and have a great time doing what you do. I love you both.

-Alan