Sunday, September 9, 2007

House

No, not the TV show (though I did just buy the entire third season for the nice bootleg price of 10 dollars). But, I'm talking about our House, here in Quito. Shall I extend the invitation to come and stay here again? Three beds folks, three! Anyway, we had several requests for some pictures of the house. As I'm writing, the fiesta of Guapalo continues outside the window, I'll post some truly ridiculous pictures and words about that soon. Remember, if you click on the slideshow you'll get more control over speed etc.

1 comment:

firewheel17 said...

E and Tim,

I love the photos of your place. Sure looks a lot more spacious than your little condo. in Boulder!!! Congrats. I seriously hope to make it out there while you guys are there over the next two years! It looks amazing! I'm sure Bali is happy with all the space!

Enjoy!
Jessica