Monday, January 21, 2008

Cars, autos, coches, it´s becoming an obsession

After posting some pictures of cars on the 4X4-geek discussion board ¨I-H8-MUD¨ I became a bit intimidated in the buying process. Replies to my posting included:

I don´t believe those turn signals or seats are original...
Everything down there is a bondo-buggy...
Looks too shiny, what are they trying to cover-up?
It´s missing emblems, big warning sign...

There are simply too many cars I don´t know of, on top of a market I am unfamiliar with.

I think I´ve found the solution. Our friend, and boss, Susan has a brother-in-law who buys and sells used cars. For 100 dollars he will help us look, check-out, and (hopefully!) negotiate for a car. Seems like a wise investment.

In the meantime, check out some of the new options. Some of these cars are amazing, and were never imported into the states! Too rugged for our collective refined tastes I guess...

Nissan ¨Patrol

Land Rover Defender


Landcruiser FJ73

Landcruiser FJ70

Landcruiser FJ75...WOW


Landcruiser FJ40, tricked out!


And for my Dad, a 16 valve, Alfa Romeo...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!