Friday, February 20, 2009

I´m back

I have been neglecting this blog since December, and I´m sorry for that. A good blogger is a regular blogger, and I aim to return to that. My wife and I have been searching for a new job, in a new country, and that has been all-consuming. We´ve now made a decision, and come August I will be starting a new blog with insights and tongue-in-cheek wit about...Turkey! I can´t wait to see what comes out of my mouth from the land of hookah´s, flying carpets, belly-dancers, and genies. That, and there´s lots of non-stereotypes that I might choose to comment on as well:)

For now, my concentration is back to Ecuador...at least until the summer.

Here´s an amusing graphic, I hope you aren´t trying to get from the beach to the mountains, because, well, you can´t. All of the roads have been closed by landslides and sinkholes.

2 comments:

Mr. Dinner said...

Crazy!! But with Carnival behind you, the next break isn't until, what?? Easter?? So you should be fine.

Congrats on Turkey.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to see that you are back to blogging because I have really missed your commentaries. Karen