Friday, February 8, 2008

Better News


In a much less intimidating news article than the scary volcano below, my father-in-law, friend, and mechanic of more years than I care to count made the local Boone paper. Many of you know Steve Byerly, and like me, have known him for a long long time (I knew Steve for five years before I even met, and later married his wonderful daughter!). In his classic modest nature, Steve didn´t even mention this article last night when we are on the phone with him...those who know him wouldn´t be surprised.

http://www.highcountrypress.com/buz_spotlight/buz_spot_08/index.htm

2 comments:

-g. said...

hey dude this link does not connect to an article about erin's dad... just figured you'd want to know. -g.

Unknown said...

thanks, looks like they updated it for some cheaseball real estate stuff....