Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Homecoming Email

(A Copy of the email I sent to everyone I could think of from my address book, I'm sure I left some people out, cause I'm forgetful like that....read on if you didn't get it, and check back for any changes)

Hey Friends and Family,

Erin and I will be traveling your way the last two weeks of March, and wanted to let you know in case we can catch a bite, a climb,a surf, a ski????, or maybe just a well deserved micro-brew (lager is all you get down here, as many of you know!). Coming back to NC and SC is always like a homecoming for us, and that's because of all you! I know all our lives are super complicated and busy (esp. for you crazy childbearers!), and I know it's hard to see every ex-caroliner when they come rolling into town; but here's the schedule in case we have the luck to catch up....

Oh, and we obviously gave up our phones when we moved to Ecuador....and I wasn't smart enough to print our phonebooks out, so, please, if you can send us your phone number, that'll make catching the climb or beer, or both, that much easier!

(Colorado Friends, I copied you on this mainly so you can convince Niccolai to fly you out for some BBQ, climbing, and moonshine...DO IT)

Arrive Saturday, March 15 in Miami
Evening of March 15 to Morning of March 17 in Jacksonville
Leave to Charlotte Morning March 17
Charlotte
afternoon/evening of March 17



















































































Leave for Boone morning of March 18
Stay in Boone March 18 to Morning of March 22 (hopefully with a trip to A-ville)
Leave for Greenville, SC morning of March 22 (stop in A-ville?????)
Stay in Greenville afternoon of March 22 to afternoon of March 25 (last chance for an A-ville Trip if we haven't made it yet)
Leave for Atlanta afternoon of March 25
Evening of March 25 in Atlanta
Leave for St. Augustine morning of March 26
Arrive in St. Augustine late afternoon of March 26
Evening of March 26 to Evening of March 28 in St. Augustine
March 28 Suwanee Bluegrass SpringFest Concert in Lake City Florida (come to the concert!!, Acoustic Syndicate, Donna The Buffalo, Guy Clark, Peter Rowan, Larry Keel, Hot Buttered Rum, Railroad Earth, David Grisman, Steep Canyon Rangers, etc. etc. etc.!)
Leave for Miami morning of March 29
Depart for Quito March 29 @ 5:30


That's it for now. If we make any changes to this schedule, I'll probably just update it on the blog instead of flooding your inboxes again. Sorry we aren't hitting Asheville itself specifically, but it may still happen, and I'm sure we'll visit while we are in Boone or Greenville. Also, I'm sure we will throw a party in Boone or Greenville, and I'll let you all know if and when that might happen! Hope everyone is doing well, can't wait to come home and catch up!

Tim, Rookie, Bones.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...throw a party in Greenville? BUT OF COURSE! We can't wait to see you guys - in person!!